Thursday, April 26, 2012

Proof vs. Art Print

So I changed my pricing and how I present photos to clients.  Instead of me choosing which of the client's photos to edit I will now present you with a disc full of proofs from our session.  Once the client receives the disc and goes through the files they can e-mail the numbers of the proof they wanted edited into an art print.  I charge $25 for every five edits, if I have to do a composite, each photo put into the composite counts as 1 edit.  Now you may wonder why should I pay for art prints?  Well first of the proofs are sized and can only be printed up to an 8x12 without pixelation.  Art prints are also what they sound like art.  A moment of your life preserved forever in a personal art piece.  Below are examples of a proof vs. an art print.





No comments:

Post a Comment